Friday, December 11, 2009

Deer

















Here is an large painting I did for a company. It is 24X48. I think that's the largest acrylic painting I have ever done. It was so much fun! I can't wait to do another! I posted some of the pictures I took during the process just for fun. I need to get some high res photos of it so that I can post better ones.
I posted this for IF - Hatch because this imaged hatched from my mind and was painted in such a short time! And if you think about it... most everything hatches at one point or another.

7 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Wonderful work you do. Great showing the whole process.

Asja said...

wow! that's an amazing painting!

gatheringwonder said...

beautiful!

Indigene said...

Beautiful colors and thanks for sharing the process!

Fourborne said...

You are a wonderful artist.

Calista said...

very nice! I need to paint more!!!

Mijoe2001 said...

Love this piece. your line work is just incredible