Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hogle Zoo Competition





Well - I have had a great week! I found out that my Mongolian Monal was chosen to hang in the Hogle Zoo Art Gallery for the next 2 months! Then out of over 125 paintings it was chosen by the Utah State Art Council to go on tour for an entire year! I couldn't believe it! Not only was it chosen but when my husband and I went to the gallery opening reception it was on the very first wall where everyone could see! Believe me... I have been super happy all week!

2 comments:

Carol Dean said...

I love your artistic name! I'm so proud of you. I wish I could've been at the exhibit to admire your work more closely. It looks so bright and colorful...just beautiful. You are very talented. By any chance, do you have any pictures of your handsome husband standing in front of your artwork? :)
Love,
Your mother in law

Mom said...

That's my girl! Awesome! You're the best! Of course I may be a little prejudice, but that's a mom's perogative, right! : ) Am proud of you like always!
Love ya forever!
Mom